1/1 Photo of Grandma's Butter Cookies
These are easy cookies to make and very easy to eat! Can't go wrong with Grandma's Butter Cookies! Hope you enjoy!
My Private Note
24 cook ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2In large mixing bowl or electric mixer beat; butter, egg, vanilla, and sugar.
- 3Then add 2 1/2 cups of flour to mixture and mix until creamy.
- 4Roll out dough on flat surface until about 1/2 inch thick.
- 5Use cookie cutters of your choice to cut the dough.
- 6Place the dough on a greased cookie sheet, and bake for 8-10 minutes.
- 7After removing the cookies from the oven, let them cool.
- 8Frosting and sprinkles are opptional but recommended by Grandma herself!
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grandma's Butter Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (691 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 269.1
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 15.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 56.1 mg
- Sodium 141.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 3.3 g