An old family recipe passed down for generations. I'm addicted to this stuff!
Make and share this Grandma's Brown Sugar Fudge recipe from Food.com.
- Combine brown sugar & milk in saucepan, and stir until the sugar begins to dissolve.
- Cook over medium-high heat until mixture reaches the “soft ball” stage (about 235 degrees).
- Remove from heat, and add butter & vanilla.
- Mix until smooth & creamy. Fudge will lose its shine and feel somewhat gritty on the bottom of the pot.
- Pour into buttered 9 x 13 glass pan.
- Let partially set and cut into squares.