1/1 Photo of Grandma's Brown Sugar Fudge
An old family recipe passed down for generations. I'm addicted to this stuff!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine brown sugar & milk in saucepan, and stir until the sugar begins to dissolve.
- 2Cook over medium-high heat until mixture reaches the “soft ball” stage (about 235 degrees).
- 3Remove from heat, and add butter & vanilla.
- 4Mix until smooth & creamy. Fudge will lose its shine and feel somewhat gritty on the bottom of the pot.
- 5Pour into buttered 9 x 13 glass pan.
- 6Let partially set and cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grandma's Brown Sugar Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (1252 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 79.7
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 3.1 mg
- Sodium 17.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 16.9 g
- Protein 0.4 g