2 hrs 20 mins
Simple but so yummy! If you don't care for dried apricots, you could try dates.
My Private Note
cups sw ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Soak apricots in bourbon in a small bowl.
- 3Scrub and pierce sweet potatoes. Bake until soft, about 1 to 1-1/2 hours.
- 4When cool enough to handle, scoop insides of sweet potatoes into a medium bowl.
- 5Add honey, butter, and vanilla to potatoes and mash together, keeping some chunks.
- 6Stir in the drunk apricots and any bourbon sitting in the small bowl.
- 7Spread in a shallow 2 1/2 quart baking dish.
- 8Bake, uncovered, until hot in the center, about 30 minutes. Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grandma's Bourbon Sweet Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (265 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 339.6
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 16.2 mg
- Sodium 180.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.3 g
- Sugars 26.9 g
- Protein 3.9 g