Prep 24 hrs
Cook 45 mins
Just like Grandma used to make ;)
- 2 lbs crunchy peanut butter
- 1 lb stick margarine, at room temperature
- 3 lbs confectioners' sugar
- 3 lbs semi-sweet chocolate chips (or 1lb. sweet and 2 lbs semi-sweet)
- 1⁄4 piece parowax paraffin wax
- Mix together (peanut butter, margarine, sugar) until you make a big ball. Form small balls about the sizeof a walnut (approx. 1" diameter). Put on greased pan and put in refrigerator overnight.
- Melt chocolate bits and parowax in a double boiler. With a toothpick, dip balls in melted chocolate. Put in refrigerator. You can use extra chocolate for peanut clusters.