Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A Wholesome Bread Recipe That Tastes Great
- 36.97 ml canola oil
- 170.09 g fat-free blueberry yogurt
- 118.29 ml unsweetened applesauce
- 2 ripe bananas, Mashed
- 473.18 ml bread flour
- 2.46 ml salt
- 29.58 ml sugar
- 473.18 ml wheat flour
- 158.51 ml old fashioned oats, Uncooked
- 2.46 ml nutmeg
- 2.46 ml cinnamon
- 236.59 ml fresh blueberries or 236.59 ml frozen blueberries, coated with some of the flour
- 12.32 ml yeast
- Bag the bananas and seal the baggie, getting as much air out as possible. Then, using your hands, just start squishing and squashing, mashing the bananas to a pulp. "Smoosh" the bananas out of the baggie and into the Bread Machine's Pan.
- Put about a 1/4 cup of the Bread Flour in a bowl and stir the Blueberries around in it. This helps keep the Blueberries from clumping together in the dough.
- Insert the Bread Pan into the Machine and close the lid. Set the Machine for a Medium Crust, 2 Pound Loaf of Wheat Bread.