Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A Wholesome Bread Recipe That Tastes Great
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons canola oil
- 6 ounces fat-free blueberry yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 ripe bananas, Mashed
- 2 cups bread flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 cups wheat flour
- 2⁄3 cup old fashioned oats, Uncooked
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup fresh blueberries or 1 cup frozen blueberries, coated with some of the flour
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons yeast
- Bag the bananas and seal the baggie, getting as much air out as possible. Then, using your hands, just start squishing and squashing, mashing the bananas to a pulp. "Smoosh" the bananas out of the baggie and into the Bread Machine's Pan.
- Put about a 1/4 cup of the Bread Flour in a bowl and stir the Blueberries around in it. This helps keep the Blueberries from clumping together in the dough.
- Insert the Bread Pan into the Machine and close the lid. Set the Machine for a Medium Crust, 2 Pound Loaf of Wheat Bread.