As long as I can remember, my Grandma Audrey made these meatballs on Christmas Eve. A few years back, she shared the recipe with me. These are great for any party, but at my house, Christmas Eve just wouldn't be the same without them! These can be made ahead, and just heated when ready to serve.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs (I like Italian flavor)
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 pinch thyme
- 2 tablespoons A.1. Original Sauce (optional)
- 3 cups barbecue sauce (I use Famous Daves, or Ken Davis)
- 1Preheat oven to 375º.
- 2Combine all ingredients except bbq sauce in a bowl, and form into smaller sized meatballs.
- 3Place meatballs on a cookie sheet and bake 15-20 minutes, or until cooked through.
- 4(time will depend on size of meatballs).
- 5When cooked through, remove meatballs from cookie sheet and drain off excess grease.
- 6Put meatballs and barbecue sauce in a crock pot, and stir to combine.
- 7Keep on the"keep warm" setting.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grandma's Barbecued Cocktail Meatballs
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 346.8
- Calories from Fat 138
- Total Fat 15.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 83.3 mg
- Sodium 764.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 20.2 g
- Protein 19.2 g