Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Looking for a banana ice cream recipes more than any thing, ala Ben & Jerry's "Chunky Monkey" Ice Cream? Hope this helps! It's good! Peg.
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 3 cups sugar
- 2 (14 ounce) cans condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 dash salt
- 6 bananas, mashed
- 2 1⁄2 quarts whole milk (or enough to make one gallon of liquid in total)
- Beat eggs and sugar together.
- Add next four ingredients to the ice cream maker and add enough homogenized milk to make 1 gallon liquid.
- Freeze in maker or churn until frozen following manufacturer's instructions.
First time to ever make ice cream and my family and I loved it. Very easy to make and delicious. This will recipe will be saved on my cook book. Thanks for sharing
We never got to eat it. It never set up.
I made this in my 1.5 quart Cuisinart freezer, so scaled the recipe down accordingly. Should have noted that it uses regular condensed milk rather than sweetened condensed milk.. which explains why it was very very sweet. Tasted great though!!! Thanks :-)