Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this recipe from my Grandma. It makes 3 pie crusts, this pie dough is so easy to work with and rolls out wonderfully! It makes three 9 inch single pie crusts.
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup shortening (Crisco)
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- In a bowl, combine flour and salt.
- Cut in shortening with pastry blender or two knives until mixture looks like coarse crumbs.
- Add water, oil, and milk.
- Mix JUST until combined.
- Roll out into whatever size you need!
gr8 crust!!!!!!! i used it to make turkey pot pies. work out awsome