Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I received this from a member of a Recipe club I paricipate in.Sounds Yummy!
Make and share this Grandma's Applesauce Cake with Raisins and Pecans recipe from Food.com.
- Cream butter and sugar till light.
- Add eggs, beating well after each addition.
- Sift dry ingredients together and add to creamed mixture alternately with applesauce.
- Stir in raisins and pecans.
- Turn batter into greased and lightly floured pan (13 x 9 x 2-inch).
- Bake at 350 F about 45 minutes to till done.
- Cool in pan.
- (an additional 1/3 cup raisins can be substituted for the 1/2 cup of pecans, if desired).