from Grandma C. I grew up eating this. It's very different from the crisp toppings made with oats.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place fruit in 9 x 13 baking pan.
- 2Combine flour, sugar, bakingpowder, salt and egg. Sprinkle over fruit.
- 3Sprinkle with cinnamon, if desired, and pour melted butter over topping.
- 4Bake at 350* for 35-40 minutes.
- 5Serve warm. If desired, top with ice cream or (the way we usually had it), pour a little milk in your bowl to cool it down and make it extra yummy.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grandma's Apple or Cherry Crisp
Serving Size: 1 (40 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 162.2
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 41.5 mg
- Sodium 290.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 11.1 g
- Protein 2.2 g