Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- Mix dry ingredients- then mix in eggs and oil.
- Don't beat - then add apples and nuts.
- Bake in ungreased tube pan or sheet cake pan.
- Bake 350degrees for 1 - 1 1/4 hours.
- Cool then sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.
- I use a lace doily to lay on cake and then sprinkle the sugar over and then take off the doily.
- It makes it look quite special.
- Jean Hores -
I loved this recipe but I think it is missing something. I added a cup or so of orange juice and some water. I think it's missing that because when I followed the directions the mixture was too dry. Thanks for posting!