Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I found this recipe a long time ago in my Grandmother's house but I never made it and it seems to have peculiar ingredients (no butter or oil), 3 eggs and only 5 tbsp. flour. It sounds like a Dutch Baby or something...Here for safe keeping
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 -4 apples, peeled, cored, cut up
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts
- 5 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- cinnamon, to taste
- raisins (optional)
- Mix eggs with a beater and add flour.
- Mix in all other ingredients.
- Bake at 350 until done. I guessed 30 minutes (sorry but no time was listed)-please add the "real" time if you make this! Thanks.