Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a recipe my mom makes for me and my son. The recipe was passed down from my Grandma and was most likely passed on to her at some point.
- 6 apples, peeled and sliced
- 2⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 2⁄3 cup flour
- 2 -3 tablespoons butter (my mom says the amount of butter needs to resemble an egg..not sure what the specific measurement co)
- Place the apples in a shallow baking dish.
- Mix sugar, flour and butter in a bowl. Mix with 2 forks or with your hands and have it resemble pie crust dough.
- Bake for 1/2 hour at 350F.
- This recipe doubles nicely!