Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is an old Italian recipe from my grandma, she is 90 yrs old and still makes it
- 6 red bell peppers
- 6 eggs
- 1 (10 ounce) can black olives
- 1 (16 ounce) can artichoke hearts
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- Boil eggs till they are hard.
- Roast red peppers over gas stove till they are black and peel under cold water.
- Marinate red peppers in 1 Tsp of olive oil and one clove of chopped garlic for 20 minutes.
- Cut hard boiled eggs into crecent shapes, you should get six pieces out of one egg.
- On a large round tray place red peppers lenth wise in a sun shape.
- Place eggs around plate between peppers.
- In the center place artichoke hearts in a pile.
- Open can of black olives and drain place all around platter between eggs and peppers.
- Drizzle 1 Tsp of olive oil all around plate.
- Cut slices of left over garlic and place around plate.
- Cover with seran wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Uncover and serve.