Recipe by DH_Realtor
This is my grandma's recipe I used to want her to make it every time she visited! Now I can make it on my own!
- 1 1⁄2 cups butter, softened
- 3 cups sugar
- 5 eggs
- 3 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons lemon extract
- 3⁄4 cup lemon soda
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream butter & sugar until smooth.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Add flour, lemon extract, & 7up; mix well.
- Pour into greased angel food or bundt pan.
- Bake at 325°F for 1 hours & 15 minutes or until done.
- Sprinkle with powered sugar.
- Hope you enjoy.