Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is the only way I can eat tuna without getting sick. My grandmama always made it this way. If you don't use Hellman's mayonnaise, it won't taste right.
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna in water
- 6 tablespoons Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 small onion, minced
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, chopped small
- Thoroughly drain the tuna of water. Mash the tuna up in small pieces with a fork.
- Mix everything and serve.
- I like mine as a sandwich on toasted bread.