Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is fun for Halloween but the kids (and possibly adults?) will enjoy it anytime. It didn't give any time for making this so I'm taking my best guess.
- 5 -6 cups popcorn, popped
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1 cup Dark Karo syrup
- 2 tablespoons dark vinegar
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 3⁄4 cup popcorn
- Pop the popcorn and pour into a roaster and season with salt to taste.
- Melt the white sugar and Dark Karo Syrup together.
- Add vinegar and butter and cook to softball stage over med high heat.
- Stir occassionaly.
- pour over popcorn and form into balls.
- Put in plastic sandwich bags to keep fresh.