Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is an old recipe passed down from my mother in law...it is am wonderful, easy recipe that everyone loves. I hope you enjoy it...
- 1 lb ground sirloin
- 1 lb elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- 3 (10 3/4 ounce) cans tomato soup
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- Velveeta cheese, sliced
- Brown beef and onions together.
- Drain off fat.
- Add undiluted soups, tomatoes salt and pepper to taste.
- bring to a simmer.
- Add cooked pasta, stir.
- Put into a greased 9 X 13 oven proof casserole dish.
- Bake 350 degrees for one hour.
- Put cheese slices on top to cover.
- Stick back into oven until melted.