Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
I got this crumble pie recipe from a friend. It's easy, made with ingredients you have on hand and delicious.
- 1 9-inch pie shell
- 3 -4 apples
- 1 cup sugar (divided)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- Cut up enough apples to fill pie shell.
- Put 1/2 cup sugar and 1/2 tsp.
- cinnamon directly on apples in pie shell.
- Cut 1 stick margarine into flour and remaining 1/2 cup sugar.
- Place/scatter crumble mixture onto of pie.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes, then at 425 for 10 minutes.
- (Depending on type of apples you are using, it may take more baking time.).
By far, the best apple pie I have ever eaten! Yellow, transparent apples work the best. Thank you Grandma Vera!