Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
These are wonderful soft cookies! Perfect for decorating!!
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup margarine or 3⁄4 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- Cream butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Beat eggs and vanilla inches.
- Stir in flour, baking soda, salt. Roll out on floured board.
- Bake at 400F for 7 min or until the edges become golden brown.
- Cool and frost.
The dough was hard to roll out...it was waaayyyy too soft.
These are very tasty cookies. I didn't roll them out as instructed, but spooned a heaping teaspoon onto a greased baking sheet and that worked well for me. I didn't put any frost on them because they tasted wonderful without. Very simple and easy to make. The texture is soft as indicated. Thanks. Made for PAC Fall 07