Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
This is a recipe my Grandma used to make when I was young. She passed away when I was around 12 and my Aunt Judy started making them for the family gatherings and holidays. They are delicious.
- Soak beans over night or all day.
- Boil in baking soda for about 20 minutes, I just dump some in the water.
- Rinse the beans good and add the chopped onions, bacon, sugar, soup, and water.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and celery salt to taste.
- I bake them over night at 250.
- Then just enjoy eating them.