Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
My grandmother made these all the time. I remember during college, when I lived at home, I would call my mother on my commute home and ask her to make these for me. They were so easy to prepare that she would usually oblige. These are so delicious out of the oven with melted butter, jam or plain.
- Stir the ingredients with a FORK!
- Heavily grease 6 deep custard cups.
- Beat eggs slightly.
- Add milk, Wondra and salt.
- Stir lightly with a fork.
- Fill cups 3/4 full.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 40-45 minutes or until light brown.
- Do not over cook!