1/1 Photo of Grandma Roses Italian Genettis 1946
Soft Italian cake type cookie. this recipe has been in the family before I was born, so I will label it as 1946...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat eggs with oil and sugar five minutes.
- 2Combine the milk and anise flavour.
- 3Combine the flour and salt and baking powder.
- 4Add dry ingredients into wet ingredients.
- 5Make a soft, very soft dough.
- 6Soft but not sticky.
- 7If you add too much flour they will be dry cookies.
- 8Roll pieces of dough into finger lengths,and widths, and shape into a figure 8.
- 9Bake on parchment lined cookie sheet.
- 10Bake 350F for 8 to 10 minutes, just bottoms slightly golden.
- 11Tops should have no colour.
- 12Frost with a glaze of , icing powder, and anise flavour; drop of milk.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grandma Roses Italian Genettis 1946
Serving Size: 1 (895 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 63.6
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 13.4 mg
- Sodium 67.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 1.2 g