Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Yummy and really easy to make! Great for leftover turkey or chicken - recipe lends itself to add veggies if you want!
- 1 (8 ounce) package fettuccine
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup half-and-half
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons parsley
- 3⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 3 cups cooked diced turkey
- 1⁄4 cup black olives, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Cook fettucini as directed- drain.
- Saute mushrooms in butter.
- Stir in flour.
- Add chicken broth stir until thickened.
- Add half/half, cheese, and seasonings- stirring constantly.
- Add meat and fettucini, olives and mushrooms- tossing to coat well.
- Place in 9x13 buttered casserole and bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes.
Loved this recipe!!! Delicious!! Good thing I ignore other people's reviews and go by taste as I will be making this one again!!! Thank You for posting!!!
I have to say this is nothing like the fettucine I have made and eaten.This just a casserole with these ingredients. I won't be making this again.