Recipe by LiisaN
A Christmas favorite of our family.
Top Review by *Pixie*
Yummy!! Very easy to make. They vanish really quickly too!! I made half a recipe and used chocolate chips instead of almond bark and peanut butter instead of shortening since I didn't have those ingredients. Worked really well. Thanks for posting this - we really enjoyed and I will be making again!
- 473.18 ml powdered sugar
- 118.29 ml melted butter
- 236.59 ml creamy peanut butter
- 473.18 ml slightly crushed Rice Krispies
- chocolate almond bark, melted
- 14.79 ml solid shortening
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together the powdered sugar, butter, peanut butter.
- Add crushed rice crispies- mix well.
- Roll into 1 inch size balls.
- Chill for 30 minutes.
- Melt the almond bark with 1 tablespoon of solid shortening (do not add water, milk, oil, margarine or butter to thin- this will cause the chocolate to seize).
- Dip chilled balls and let set on waxed paper.