Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
I like this recipe because every weekend my Grandmother would make this meatloaf and we would have it with escalloped corn and baked potatoes.
- 1 lb lean ground beef (80%)
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1 egg
- 20 square soda crackers, crushed
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all the ingrediants and mix completely.
- Place in a greased bread pan and cover with foil.
- Bake covered for 1 hour.
- Uncover spread ketsup on top. Place back in over for 30 minutes.