Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a really quick and easy casserole.
Make and share this Grandma Rezac's Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- In frying pan, melt butter. Add celery, bell pepper and onion; saute until soft.
- Brown hamburger, breaking up into small pieces. Drain grease from meat.
- Combine noodles, vegetables, hamburger, soup,1/2 of the Parmesan cheese,and salt.
- Mix well and pour into a casserole dish sprayed with PAM.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top of the casserole.
- Bake for 30 minutes covered.
- Remove casserole cover and bake an additional 30 minutes.