Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a really quick and easy casserole.
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1⁄2 lb wide egg noodles
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 large green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans tomato soup
- 3 ounces kraft parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- In frying pan, melt butter. Add celery, bell pepper and onion; saute until soft.
- Brown hamburger, breaking up into small pieces. Drain grease from meat.
- Combine noodles, vegetables, hamburger, soup,1/2 of the Parmesan cheese,and salt.
- Mix well and pour into a casserole dish sprayed with PAM.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top of the casserole.
- Bake for 30 minutes covered.
- Remove casserole cover and bake an additional 30 minutes.