Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
So delicious it defies description! If you like cheese and potatoes, this is a marriage made in heaven. Please note that the prep time does not include the time to dice and cook the potatoes.
- 2 cups cottage cheese, cream style
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup green onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 5 cups cooked potatoes, diced
- 1⁄2 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray a 9x13 glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl. Fold in potatoes and spread into baking dish. Top with shredded monterey jack.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes.
If everything Grandma Nancy makes tastes as good as these potatoes, you're one lucky relative. These fluff right up in the oven, look appealing and taste great. An easy recipe to halve, and I bet most reviewers have all the ingredients already on hand. I will make this one again. Thanks, 2hot!