1/2 Photos of Grandma May's Molasses Cookies
Linda's Kitchen's Note:
These are really good old-fashioned cookies!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix cooled shortening, sugar, molasses, water and egg together well.
- 2Blend in dry ingredients.
- 3Chill a short time in refrigerator.
- 4Make 1-inch balls and roll in granulated sugar ( I usually add a little bit of cinnamon to the sugar).
- 5Bake on greased cookie sheets at 375° for 12-15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grandma May's Molasses Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (740 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 135.2
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 8.8 mg
- Sodium 157.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 9.3 g
- Protein 1.3 g