1/3 Photos of Grandma Max's Layered Jello Salad
This is one of my favourite memories from going to my Grandma's house. She would make this every Thanksgiving and Christmas holiday and there were hardly any leftovers. My Grandma passed away in 2003 and now her recipe has become a staple in my house during those occasions. I hope you enjoy it has much as my family does!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare the cherry jello powder according to the directions on the package in a glass mixing bowl. Put it in the fridge and let it set.
- 2Once set, prepare the dream whip according to the package and cut the cream cheese into small chunks, (if you're not a fan of chunks, you could whip it all together). Mix the cream cheese into the dream whip and layer it on top of the cherry jello. Let it set in the fridge.
- 3*You could save yourself time if you do step 1 and step 2 together and let both set in the fridge at the same time.*.
- 4Drain the crushed pineapple and rinse with cold water approximately 3-4 times to remove most of the acidic juice. Make sure to squeeze out the excess water with your hands.
- 5Make the lemon jello powder according to directions and let it partially set.
- 6Mix the pineapple into the lemon jello and layer over top of the dream whip mixture.
- 7Let set in the fridge and serve. (For the best results, put saran wrap over the salad and let it set overnight).
- 8Note: The dream whip should be one of the small envelopes.
Browse Our Top Gelatin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grandma Max's Layered Jello Salad
Serving Size: 1 (104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 377.4
- Calories from Fat 183
- Total Fat 20.4 g
- Saturated Fat 14.3 g
- Cholesterol 45.8 mg
- Sodium 230.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 29.7 g
- Protein 10.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: