Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Love my Mother's rolls. They just take a lot of love and work to make. All the Women in my family will make from time to time but not OFTEN ENOUGH! So grandpa "BUMPA" is going to start a new tradition after Thanksgiving! Turkey left over POT PIES made in a special 4 loaf pan, probably selling at theNorthside Winter Market (NSWM)! Successful? I will get 3 results or answers - yes, no, maybe.
- 113.39 g margarine
- 3 eggs
- 177.44 ml milk
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 59.14 ml lukewarm water
- 4.92 ml salt
- 56.69 g package yeast
- 1064.65-1182.95 ml flour
- microwave milk, sugar, salt and margarine until melted and cool.
- add yeast to warm water, stir until dissolved.
- beat eggs, add to milk mixture, add yeast to milk mixture and mix all well.
- add mixture to 3 C flour, beat lots and lots and lots.
- add another 1 1/2 C flour to mixture, mix well, will be very stiff.
- put 1/2 C flour on to board and knead mixture.
- put into large bowl coated with oil, turn over to coat all sides with oil.
- Option; put in refrig overnight, remove, allow to return to room temperature.
- let rise [3-6 hrs] punch down and make into rolls, buns, or pretzels.
- put onto greased sheet cover with oiled wax paper, let rise again.
- bake @ 400 until golden brown.
- Substitute 3 pound package Rhodes frozen loafs, follow pkg. instructions.