Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Simple and perfect, way better than KFC...
- 1 small head of cabbage (shredded)
- 2 carrots, peeled and julienned
- 2 green onions
- salt and pepper
- 4 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Miracle Whip (just enough to coat)
- Chop together cabbage, carrots, and green onion.
- Add salt and pepper (to taste).
- Add vinegar, and sugar.
- Add Miracle Whip (just enough to coat).
- Mix together and chill before serving.
Made this today to go with my dinner tonight...couldn't wait so I took a couple of bites. Very good. I did add some more green onions (I love onions) and a little celery seed and seasoning salt but otherwise followed the directions. Made for Spring PAC 2011.