Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is an old-fashioned recipe, made from her memory of her Mom that was the Master Of Shortcuts, and tried-and-true with her spoiled husband!
- 8 apples, core and slice enough apples for your size of pie
Place in a bowl with
- 1 sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 flour
- 1 tablespoon flour
- Mix apples, sugar, cinnamon, and flour completely.
- In a pie pan, prick a prepared pie crust with a fork.
- Place ingredients in that pie crust.
- Top with the second pie crust.
- Slice a few holes in the top pie crust.
- Sprinkle with Cinnamon and Sugar to taste.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- Cool on a baking rack or windowsill out of the reach of varmints!
- Cut into 1/8 pieces. Grandpa likes it warm tho!