Recipe by HorseTrainer89
Easy and super delicious fudge that was found in the local newspaper a few years ago. Made with Hershey bars! I make this at least every Christmas for the goody boxes I give out. This is by far the number one request every year!
Top Review by Bonnie G #2
LOVE this recipe. I've always had trouble making fudge, either to crumbly or wouldn't get hard. No trouble here, easy to follow directions and the result was a firm, but creamy fudge that was enjoyed by all. As I have on DGS that doesn't like nuts I used chocolate bars without the almonds and it turned out great - I too used all the bars. This will be my only fudge recipe from now on, I've finally got that perfect recipe I've been searching for, thanks Horse Trainer for a real winner.
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄4 lb butter
- 4 cups sugar
- 25 large marshmallows
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 13 ounces hershey chocolate bars with almonds
- 12 ounces chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Over medium heat in a large pan, heat milk, butter, and sugar. Stir in marshmallows and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Remove pan from heat, add unsweetened chocolate, Hershey bar, and chocolate chips. Additional nuts may be added. Stir until mixture is the same color throughout.
- Place in well buttered jelly roll pans, depending on how thick you want, as this makes a large amount.
- Refrigerate until set, then cut and enjoy!
- I personally spread the fudge out on a greased cookie sheet.