Easy and super delicious fudge that was found in the local newspaper a few years ago. Made with Hershey bars! I make this at least every Christmas for the goody boxes I give out. This is by far the number one request every year!
- Over medium heat in a large pan, heat milk, butter, and sugar. Stir in marshmallows and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Remove pan from heat, add unsweetened chocolate, Hershey bar, and chocolate chips. Additional nuts may be added. Stir until mixture is the same color throughout.
- Place in well buttered jelly roll pans, depending on how thick you want, as this makes a large amount.
- Refrigerate until set, then cut and enjoy!
- I personally spread the fudge out on a greased cookie sheet.