Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Easy and super delicious fudge that was found in the local newspaper a few years ago. Made with Hershey bars! I make this at least every Christmas for the goody boxes I give out. This is by far the number one request every year!
- Over medium heat in a large pan, heat milk, butter, and sugar. Stir in marshmallows and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Remove pan from heat, add unsweetened chocolate, Hershey bar, and chocolate chips. Additional nuts may be added. Stir until mixture is the same color throughout.
- Place in well buttered jelly roll pans, depending on how thick you want, as this makes a large amount.
- Refrigerate until set, then cut and enjoy!
- I personally spread the fudge out on a greased cookie sheet.
LOVE this recipe. I've always had trouble making fudge, either to crumbly or wouldn't get hard. No trouble here, easy to follow directions and the result was a firm, but creamy fudge that was enjoyed by all. As I have on DGS that doesn't like nuts I used chocolate bars without the almonds and it turned out great - I too used all the bars. This will be my only fudge recipe from now on, I've finally got that perfect recipe I've been searching for, thanks Horse Trainer for a real winner.
Love this fudge! And it is the first time I've been successful in making fudge. I used 1 jellyroll pan lined with Reynolds release foil and that worked fine. The chocolate bars came to just under 9 of the 1.45 oz Hershey's chocolate with almond bars (but I used all 9!). This was made for Pick A Chef fall 2007.