Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
One of my favorite hot vegetable dishes made by my grandmother.
Make and share this Grandma Mac's Cheesy Zucchini recipe from Food.com.
- 4 zucchini, peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup milk
- 4 ounces shredded cheddar cheese (or chunked)
- Put zucchini in salt water. Boil until just tender (not overly soggy). Drain well.
- Place in pan with milk. Heat on medium.
- Add cheese until it melts. Then, season with pepper to taste.
Just wonderful and tasty! So easy and quick to make! Will have again. Prepared as a participant in the July 2009 Farmer's Market Event.