Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Submitted by: Muriel Merbach, as published in "A Taste of Melody", a Music Parents cookbook.
- 236.59 ml hot water
- 85.04 g package lime Jell-O gelatin (can also use orange or lemon jello)
- 226.79 g can crushed pineapple in juice
- 85.04 g package cream cheese
- 13 large marshmallows
- 226.79 g Cool Whip
- Dissolve Jello and hot water in blender.
- Add cream cheese and pineapple.
- Add marshmallos and cool whip.
- Blend thoroughly and pur into bowl or mold.
- Chill 2 hours.