Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Submitted by: Muriel Merbach, as published in "A Taste of Melody", a Music Parents cookbook.
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 (3 ounce) package lime Jell-O gelatin (can also use orange or lemon jello)
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese
- 13 large marshmallows
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- Dissolve Jello and hot water in blender.
- Add cream cheese and pineapple.
- Add marshmallos and cool whip.
- Blend thoroughly and pur into bowl or mold.
- Chill 2 hours.