Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Use for for potato salad, cole slaw, & macaroni salad. Excellent flavor in all 3. This si my mother-in-law's recipe. It's great!!
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 cups Miracle Whip
- 2 tablespoons distilled vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- For Lyn’s Potato Salad:.
- Boil 7 medium red potatoes, skin on. Let cool when done, peel skin, cut into ½ “ square pieces, salt & pepper, ½ teaspoons each, pour dressing over & mix. Feel free to add diced onion, celery, radishes, or diced hard-boiled eggs to suit your taste. Refrigerate after making. The longer it sits the better the taste will be. Overnight is best.
- For Cole Slaw, mix with 1 bag of prepared cole slaw cabbage.
- For pasta salad, mix with 6 cups of cooked mini shells. Added 1 can of peas and 1 cup of 1/2" cubed velveeta.