Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is super easy and really good. Kids love it. It came from my husband's Grandmother. It's a family favorite!
- Brown ground cuhck.
- Add tomatoes, with juice.
- Simmer for a few minutes.
- Add sugar (you may want to add it gradually, tasting as you go; the whole 1/4 cup makes it pretty sweet).
- Cook spaghetti according to directions.
- Strain and immerse in cold water; strain again.
- Put spaghetti in 2 quart casserole or 9x13 pan.
- Pour meat mixture over spaghetti. DO NOT stir.
- Cover with foil and bake at 325 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 to 45 minutes, or until hot.