Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- Lightly grease an 8 or 9-inch square pan.
- Combine dry ingredients in heavy 4 quart saucepan.
- Stir in milk.
- Bring to a "bubbly" boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Boil, without stirring, to 234 degrees (soft ball stage). Remove from heat. Cool at room temperature to 110 degrees.
- Beat with wooden spoon until thickens and loses gloss.
- Quickly spread in prepared pan.
I have never made fudge before so I'm not sure if I made this correctly. The instructions did not include the margarine or vanilla. I did add them with the milk. It seemed dry to me, but I did eat it all!! I may try this again and see if I get better results.