2 hrs 8 mins
~Grandma Kay~'s Note:
A favorite snacktime treat for the kids!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift together flour, baking powder, salt, baking soda, and sugar into a large bowl.
- 2With pastry blender, cut butter into flour mix until it is the consistency of coarse corn meal.
- 3With fork, stir in egg, milk, and vanilla; mix well, with hands.
- 4Form into a ball.
- 5Wrap in plastic wrap; refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- 6Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 7Lightly grease cookie sheets.
- 8Divide dough into 4 parts.
- 9Roll about 1/8" thick on a lightly floured surface; cut out shapes with cookie cutter.
- 10Place 1" apart on cookie sheet.
- 11Bake at 350 degrees for 7 minutes, or until light golden.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grandma Kay's Vanilla Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (524 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 35.0
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 45.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 0.5 g