1/1 Photo of Grandma Kay's Swedish Pancakes
~Grandma Kay~'s Note:
Once you get a taste for these, you're going to want them. You're going to want them a LOT. Kids really go for them. Serve these with Lingonberry preserves, they taste really scrumptious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Allow eggs and milk to rise to room temperature.
- 2Beat eggs until frothy; slowly add milk.
- 3Blend in each ingredient separately.
- 4Add the flour 1 tablespoons.
- 5at a time; add the butter last.
- 6(Batter will be thin and may contain lumps- not to worry!) Heat griddle or skillet on medium to med -lowheat.
- 7Add a small amout of butter and swirl around.
- 8Pour batter onto the hot griddle by the tablespoonful; turn pancakes when they become bubbly.
- 9Cook until golden and remove to plate.
- 10Note: You may keep stacks warm in the oven on low while you cook a bunch of these up.
- 11Serve with butter, Swedish lingonberry or Swedish strawberry preserve and a dusting of powdered sugar.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grandma Kay's Swedish Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 320.2
- Calories from Fat 210
- Total Fat 23.4 g
- Saturated Fat 13.1 g
- Cholesterol 263.5 mg
- Sodium 340.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 10.4 g