Recipe by redwine
An easy holiday dish that will have broccoli nay sayers saying Yum! My Grandmother started making this dish sometime in the 60's and it's forever been a favorite of our family's. I have used 1/2 lite salad dressing and 1/2 real mayonnaise. Do NOT use fat free dressings.
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup salad dressing such as Miracle Whip
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- buttered bread crumb, for topping
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook broccoli for a few minutes in salted water; drain well.
- Place in buttered casserole dish.
- Beat eggs and combine with soup, salad dressing, onion flakes and cheese.
- Pour over top of broccoli.
- Top with buttered bread crumbs.
- Bake at 375° for 30 minutes.