Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
An easy holiday dish that will have broccoli nay sayers saying Yum! My Grandmother started making this dish sometime in the 60's and it's forever been a favorite of our family's. I have used 1/2 lite salad dressing and 1/2 real mayonnaise. Do NOT use fat free dressings.
- Cook broccoli for a few minutes in salted water; drain well.
- Place in buttered casserole dish.
- Beat eggs and combine with soup, salad dressing, onion flakes and cheese.
- Pour over top of broccoli.
- Top with buttered bread crumbs.
- Bake at 375° for 30 minutes.