1/1 Photo of Grandma Joyce's Sugar Cookies
These cookies were always my favorite growing up. They are a light crispy sugar cookie that melts in your mouth! I make these every year to remind me of Grandma.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream together margarine and sugar.
- 2Beat in eggs one at a time.
- 3Combine oil, salt, and vanilla.
- 4Combine flour, baking soda, and cream of tartar.
- 5Alternate add the oil mixture and dry ingredient mixture to batter. Don't worry if you have a lot of extra dry ingredients at the end; continue to add a little at a time so you don't flour your whole kitchen.
- 6Roll into balls.
- 7Flatten; add sprinkles if you want.
- 8Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 to13 minutes.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grandma Joyce's Sugar Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1586 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 111.9
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 6.2 mg
- Sodium 65.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 1.3 g