Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Delicious and easy!
- 1 (16 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (16 ounce) can sweet corn
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups crushed saltine crackers
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
- Grease casserole dish.
- Saute the chopped onion in the 1/2 stick of butter or margarine.
- Mix corns, 1 cup of the crushed crackers, 2 eggs, and 1/2 cup milk.
- Add the sauteed onion and butter and pour into prepared casserole dish.
- Put remaining 1/2 cup (or more if you like!) crushed crackers and dot with butter on top.
- Bake for 30-45 mins until top is golden brown.
Yummm-o It is a classic scalloped corn recipe. Ver good