Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Delicious and easy!
Make and share this Grandma Joyce's Scalloped Corn recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
- Grease casserole dish.
- Saute the chopped onion in the 1/2 stick of butter or margarine.
- Mix corns, 1 cup of the crushed crackers, 2 eggs, and 1/2 cup milk.
- Add the sauteed onion and butter and pour into prepared casserole dish.
- Put remaining 1/2 cup (or more if you like!) crushed crackers and dot with butter on top.
- Bake for 30-45 mins until top is golden brown.
Yummm-o It is a classic scalloped corn recipe. Ver good