Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this recipe at a gluten-free cooking class that our local grocery store put on. This is a recipe from the Chef that taught the class got from her grandmother. This would also be good spread on a plate and topped with cocktail sauce. Cooking time does not include overnight chilling time.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (4 1/4 ounce) can baby shrimp, drained
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- Combine in a medium size bowl and still until well combined. (The original recipe called for putting all the ingredients in a food processor and pulsing until well combined - I didn't have one and mixing by hand worked just as well.).
- Place in a serving dish and cover with plastic wrap and chill overnight to allow flavors to blend.
- Serve with crackers or crudite.
Yum! This dip is simple yet delicious. I prepared it in the morning and chilled it for about 8 hours because I wanted to use it for dinner and the flavours were quite nice. Kept everything to the recipe even used a food processor and the dip was thick however very creamy. Thank you LARavenscroft