Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is the recipe for Pea Salad that my grandma always made, and now my dad makes it during the holidays; a great side dish. To make the whipped cream, use the Whipped Cream recipe I have posted: #80157.
- 6 slice Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 425.24 g can peas, drained
- 4 small sweet gherkins
- 59.14 ml onion, diced (1 slice of a med. onion)
- 473.18 ml whipped cream (non dairy or regular)
- 236.59 ml Miracle Whip
- Mix whipped cream and salad dressing with the beater.
- Add 2 shakes of pepper and add salt to taste, to the whipped cream and salad dressing.
- Fold in the rest of the ingredients and refrigerate.