Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This pancake recipe makes a ton of pancakes, and it is the one we always make for a special breakfast- on holidays when we have company, or any other time for celebration. This was my grandma Iva's recipe, and we all enjoy it! I hope you do to!
- 2 quarts low-fat buttermilk
- 4 cups flour
- 1⁄2 tablespoon salt
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon baking soda, plus
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon baking powder, plus
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Combine all ingredients, and mix well in a large bowl.
- Cook on a griddle until golden brown on both sides.
- Serve hot with maple syrup, and enjoy!